Organic A2 Ghee
A2 is a type of protein that is produced Naturally in Desi Cows and free from adulteration, Hormones, pesticides, preservatives or genetically modified materials. A2 Ghee is easy to digest and even a good source of protein for lactose intolerant people.
Feel the lightness of vedic ghee in every bite and rejuvenate your body with each meal.
What is special about our Vedic Ghee?
We use the milk from our own farm to make the vedic ghee. Only the purest cow milk makes the purest ghee.
Today all the cream made ghee sold in market are full of chemicals, preservatives. They source milk from villages and don’t have any control on milk quality.
makers has high amount of chemicals, hormones, and pesticides.
Pure organic milk is the most important ingredient to make pure vedic ghee.
Vedic Ghee, is the traditional healthy Bilona made Ghee, prepared by simmering the butter obtained from churning the cultured curd made from Pure A2 gir Cow Milk.
This method ensures right balance of all fatty acids in our organic grass-fed Ghee.
And that means it is best to stick with the most natural way, i.e. ghee made from butter derived from grass-fed cows.
Grass-fed milk yields a butter fat that is for more concentrated in micro-nutrients and provides a healthier ratio of omega-3 to omega-6 fats and CLA(a healthy fat that has been shown to have anti-cancer properties).
Essential for complete healing of body, the vedas call ghee the “first and the most essential of all foods”.and ghee is central element of the vedic food and lifestyle.
Amazing benefits of Grass-fed Vedic Ghee
- Grassfed Vedic ghee has a proven medicinal, cosmetic and health benefits.
It also has Preventive as well as Curative attributes.
- It improves the digestion and assimilation of food we eat, in improving energy levels and balancing hormonal functions.
- It provides nourishment to all the tissues of the body and helps rejuvenating oneself.
- Its aroma and flavour increases the deliciousness of your daily food.
- Grass-fed Vedic ghee has more concentrated micronutrients and provides you a healthier ratio of Omega-3 to Omega -6 fats. High amount of Conjugated linoleic acid (CLA) in grass-fed ghee has been proven to have anti cancer properties.